FOR THE HARVEY CEDARS BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
October 17, 2017
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. To the best of my knowledge all requirements of the State Sunshine Law have been met.
Pursuant to the applicable portions of the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act, adequate
notice of this meeting has been given. The schedule of this meeting of the Board of
Commissioners of the Borough of Harvey Cedars is listed in the notice of meetings posted on
the bulletin board located in the Borough Hall and the Borough’s website and was published in
the Beach Haven Times on Dec. 15, 2016 and the Asbury Park Press on Dec. 10, 2016.
4. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES held on October 6, 2017
5. RESOLUTION: Cancel taxes due to erroneous tax assessment
6. RESOLUTION: Designate signatories for new bank account Open Space Trust
7. RESOLUTION: BILLS for payment
8. PUBLIC PROPERTY USAGE REQUESTS:
1 Park birthday party, 2 park wedding ceremonies, 1 park wedding & reception
9. TOPICS OF INTEREST
10. PRIVILEGE OF THE FLOOR
11. MOTION TO ADJOURN